Dedicated - Great Benefits!
US Xpress is looking for the best of the best. If you're an experienced truck driver looking for an opportunity with flexibility and great pay - this is the job for you. We're looking for a few exceptional drivers that enjoy variety, the opportunity to earn great pay, and support our dedicated fleet. Dedicated Specialist Drivers average $1,200 or more weekly and are guaranteed a minimum pay of $1,000/week. There are Limited Positions Available, so CALL TODAY!
WANT TO EARN EVEN MORE? Consider team driving. Teams can earn up to $175,000/yr. or more and get maximum benefits like receiving your tuition reimbursement 2X faster. And, we'll help you find the right team partner. Just call a recruiter now or fill out our Max Match form on line at usxjobs.com/team-match.
The most important part of US Xpress is U and we are listening to our drivers! Now US Xpress has one the lowest Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio. Our fleet managers now have more quality time to work with you so you can earn top pay and get the support you deserve! Call or Apply Now!
- Avg. $1,200+ Weekly
- $1,000/week Guaranteed Minimum Pay
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 20:1
- Paid Orientation
- Newer Equipment- average age 2 years
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K Match
- Pet Policy
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 Years or Older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a, choferes clase a, class a driver, company driver, company driver needed, company driving team, company owner, company truck driver, over the road company, tanker
• Post ID: 23931123 tuscaloosa