CDL A Truck Driver - NEW $10k Sign-On Bonus w/Faster Payout. $4K in first 120 days! - US Xpress
Home Daily or Every Other Weekend Available! Paid Orientation!
LIMITED TIME! Our new $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for drivers with 3 months or more experience is now paying out $4,000 in 120 days! You can also earn a 5 CPM Safety Bonus or earn up to $10,000 for relocating to Indiana. Earn top pay and get home every other weekend as an OTR driver or home daily if you relocate to Indiana. Plus, OTR Driver Trainers can earn up to $110,000 a year. We're also hiring students/CDL grads. Start out earning experienced pay and you could earn up to 4 pay raises in the 1st year.
Take Your Career to the Max - Team drivers can earn up to $175,000/yr., get up to an $8,000 sign on bonus and drive the newest trucks -2016-2017. Don't have a team partner? We'll help you find one with our Max Match program. Call Now or go to usxjobs.com/team-match.
Want to be your own boss? Lease a 2016-2018 Volvo 780 or a Freightliner Evolution backed with a 5 year 500,000-550,000 mile warranty! Get a $1,000 Sign On Bonus and a $10,000 Completion BONUS! Plus, NO PAYMENTS for 4 weeks. Ask about our dedicated opportunities with home weekly. Call Today!
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 25:1 - so you get the support you deserve
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced OTR drivers with 3 months experience or MORE. Bonus pays out $4,000 in 120 days.
- DEDICATED - $5,000 Relocation Bonus to Indiana for students or experienced drivers
- DEDICATED - $5,000 Sign on Bonus for experienced drivers to Indiana and $3,000 Sign on Bonus for Students to Indiana
- $0.05 CPM Safety Performance Bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Benefits including, medical, dental, vision and 401k match
- Newer Trucks - average age 2 years old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Veterans! Now you can earn up to $82,000 your first year as a professional truck driver with our NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Veterans ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
- For Indiana Dedicated must relocate within a 50 mile radius of Ft. Wayne, IN
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a truck, class a truck, company driving, company over the road, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, tanker, tanker truck driver, time at home
• Post ID: 23911843 tuscaloosa