Class A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers Are Valued Employees! (No Experience Needed) - CRST EXPEDITED
There's always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. With your trucking license, you can find work all over the country, from shipyards to oilfields to local delivery.
Everyone needs someone who can work a truck. What is itlike driving an 18-wheeler? Just sit back, hit play, and travel the country delivering freight. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business.
- Salary/Pay: Average $1,200 $1,400 per week!
- Home Time: Home Daily or Weekly (one day off for every week out)
- Run Type: Regional / Dedicated
- Freight Type: Dry Van
- Driver Terminal/Domicile: Closest domicile to your area
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, child and elder care support, product/service discounts, and a matched 401(k) savings plan!
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry
- Average fleet age of just 1 1/4 years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading truck driving safety program
• Post ID: 21358943 tuscaloosa